Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by premiumphotoediting.com, except where noted*. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are solely responsible for the content you send us in combination with images, graphics, text or any other graphics. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your files unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners. By placing an order on this site, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and you authorize premiumphotoediting.com to process the order on your behalf.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
This website and its content are copyright of “premiumphotoediting.com. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name of person and company name
- address and contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may contact you regarding your order quotation and invoicing
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify premiumphotoediting.com immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by premiumphotoediting.com or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your username, password or account.
premiumphotoediting.com provides a free trial for up to three images for new business clients & photographers only. Eligibility must be proven by reference to a company website and email from an official company domain. You will need to register on our website and fully complete all the required fields. The free trial is only available to you once you have signed up and logged in. Also note that we may refuse to process your trial if it takes more than one hour to complete. premiumphotoediting.com also reserves the right to refuse any trial work.
Payments / Refunds
premiumphotoediting.com requires all individual clients to pay for work upfront before work begins. Corporate clients may be extended credit, subject to satisfactory reference checks and at the discretion of premium photo editing. Any Clients extended credit will need to sign a contract sent by a member of the team. Full payment for the work will be required no more than 7 days after delivery.
You can pay for your requested work either by PayPal or by direct bank transfers. As a vendor verified by PayPal, you can make payment without a PayPal account using Credit cards etc.
generally, we do no longer have money back policy until there are any critical troubles. we are utmost honest to our activity and committed too. but mistakes may also manifest accidentally. So, if any of our clients can locate any principal fault in the photograph editing manner, we are able to negotiate the problem collectively. If the negotiation fails, we shall refund. But this is not applicable for all the cases
premiumphotoediting.com strives to provide services of the very highest quality. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the results, we will make reasonable corrections and amendment as necessary. Premium photo editing reserve the right not to make amendments if the error is the result of poor communication on the part of the Client. Any amendments made as part of our quality guarantee are without prejudice to premium photo editing or its associate companies.
Revisions Policy: – We are always ready to provide quality revision for free as long as the customer revision request follows these terms.
Revision requests are time-bound. We accept revision requests within 14 days following the completion of the order. If you do not take any actions within 14 days, the job will be treated as Completed.
Revision instructions should NOT conflict with or deviate from the original instructions filled out when the order was placed.
Use of your image
All images sent to premium photo editing by clients are treated as the clients’ property. We never claim ownership to any images that are submitted through any transmission channels including, but not limited to, email or FTP account.
We do not expose your images to search engines or any other discovery methods. We even have strict file sharing protocol within our office, which allows us to block image transfers from our employees also. Therefore, your images are solely used in-house with strict controlling measures.
Your images are very much safe with us. However, if we need to use any or part of your image as portfolio, we will never post it without your prior consent.
Premium photo editing does NOT provide photo storage service and high-resolution photos are only kept on our system for 14 days after completion of work. Once you download the high-resolution edited photos, your original photos and high-resolution edited photos will be removed from our system within 14 – 21 days unless specified.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “premiumphotoediting.com” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “premiumphotoediting.com”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “premiumphotoediting.com” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, our Website, or any of our services please direct these inquiries to:
Premium Photo Editing, Farcet Business Centre, 90A – Peterborough Road, Farcet, Peterborough, PE7 3BN, (United Kingdom)
Phone: +44 (0) 773 157 5185
Are you a Jewellery Store, Photographer, E-Commerce website owner, Online Retailer, Store Personnel, Advertising Agency, Printing
Company or Graphic Design Agency? Need expert and experienced Photo Editing Services? Please request your quote below.
Start your free trial today
Three images edited for free - No Credit Card Required - Free Revisions to your images.